Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves Of Ransom

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tepid Waters
Mavia's inside story EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm by Mavia

» The Coming Of Age
Mavia's inside story EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am by Guest

» TESTING123
Mavia's inside story EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Mavia's inside story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mavia
Napale
Mavia

Lupus Sheet
Mate Staus: : Not intrested
Desired Rank: : I have already got it!!! :3
Current Clan/Desired:: Water FTW

Mavia's inside story Empty
PostSubject: Mavia's inside story   Mavia's inside story EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 am

Birthen Name: Mavia

Clan: Water Pack

Built: Mavia is built with strength from her father, but slenderness from her mother

Personality: When you first meet this female on a good start, she seems very innocent and she doesnt look as powerful as she really is. In a battle though, or if hostility is being projected, she is fericious.

She is also VERY loyal to her alpha, always standing by her side, seeking permission, always putting her alpha before herself, putting others before herself, and making sure her work is done in an orderly manor. She will let nothing keep her off track, not even a male.

Freinds: Agate

Enemies: two males in particular so far

History:

The flash of brown fur was quick as she slammed the intruder to the ground baring her white flashing teeth in front of him before she placed one paw on his throat in a threatening matter,

"Who are you and how dare you come on our land!" she said her lips and tognue curled back all the way revealing her glossy teeth. A snarl eroded from her stomach and out of her mouth as she pressed herself more towards him.

The male underneath her squirmed in fustration, but didnt answer. Mavia's eyes grew ragged,

"answer me you fool!" she snarled in his face, saliva lining the edge of her mouth as her ears were pressed and sealed at the back of her head, her paw pushing deeper onto his neck.

"Very good Mavia!" said a proud voice that boomed through her soul and rang through her ears. All at once Mavia's strong body jumped off the beta of her pack and wagged her tail to her father,

"Did you see that? I was pretty good if i may say so myself" she said with a slight joke in her tone. Her father sat upright shape in a perfect 90* angle and he smiled down at his 1 year old daughter, the only pup of his litter to survive.

"you were VERY good, wasnt she Dagger?" her father asked the black brute whom she had been practicing on. The male shook his fur,

"she was only ok..." said the male, "when i was her age i could do much more better" the beta retorted stubbornly, he didnt like the idea that he was actually quite fearful around the female and that she had actually scarren him not a few minutes ago.

Mavia's eyes shone bitterly at the male

of course HE would think so, he's a male, there all like that

she grunted to herself

they gotta have a perfect ego or else there life will be ruined,

she though bitterly.

"Now my daughter" her father spoke to her, "Dagger is just giving a hard time" he said though flashing an irritated look at his beta who then got down to the ground in submission to his alpha,

"but you did excellent, your training with me is done, but your mother wants to get some training in with you" said her father.

Mavia looked at her father and dipped her head, "yes father" was all she said before she licked him under the chin and waited for him to excuse her,

"well done my daughter, you may go now" he said with glittering eyes before he stood up and padded away to make pack plans. Mavia then wagged her tail and walked to her mother who gave her sort of a dissapointed look before she greeted her daughter with a like,

"Mavia, why seeing you makes me as happy as the Song of Birds" the dark grey female said,

"Mother,its so nice to see you" said Mavia wagging her tail slightly. her head was lower than her shoulders and her mother didnt like it one bit,

"well lets start with your training, first of all stand up tall and straight and make sure you look pronounced."

pronounced. tall. straight. mavia said to herself

Mavia then straightened up kepping her head up, back straight, chin up, and eyes looked at whoever she was talking to,

"good" said her mother as she circled her to inspect her,

"keep your tail wrapped perfectly in a pure oval shaped circle when you sit love... and remember pronounced. tall straight."

Mavia then obeyed and sat down and wrapped her tail in the best oval she could before she sat like her father in a proud position,

"very good" said Scarlet, which was her mothers name,
"now i have a lesson for you today" said Scarlette before sitting down in front of Mavia who she sat up straight and tall, proud looking, respectful, and beautifully,

"you one day will take charge in my place, or go out to find your own place within a wolf pack" said her mother,

"so you must learn to speak wisely, make wise decision, and make sure you are heard." said her mother cooly.

For about 2 hours Mavia practiced her best, getting forward towards her goal until her mother excused her. When Mavia was trotting around Dagger appraoched her with a stuck up expression,
"So, get done with princessing lessons?" he asked with a stubborn grin.

Mavia gave a small growl,
"go away Dagger, stop nagging me alll the time" she said with irritation in her voice.
Dagger gave a snort,
"what are you gonna do? what pin me? i can easily throw you off missy" he said stopping in front of her so she couldnt pass by.

Mavia growled softly, "thats not how i remember it only a few hours ago, when i had you pinned so you COULDNT get up" she retorted back. Dagger pinned his ears back,
"I LET you pin me down, just to impress your father Mavia, dont get to cocky" he said before coming closer to her so that his face was close to hers.

Mavia gavbe a huff and a stubborn flick with her tail before she pushed him back,
"Stop getting so close Dagger, just because you are beta doesnt mean you have the privalege to be going around like this" she barked.

Dagger though came in even more closer and gave her a growl in her ear before Mavia snarled and slapped his paws and pushed them underneath him so that he tripped and fell to the ground before she jumped over him and landed on her paws. She then looked behind her and scuffed up some dirt on him,and trotted away.

As she was walking away Dagger came back to her and jumped on her back pinning her to the ground,
"is that your best shot" he said in her ear she growled deeply in her throat and snapped her head up to smack his muzzle, Dagger then snarled and dug his nails in her side keeping her down.

A yowl rose from mavia before she rolled on her back by surprise and brought her hind legs back and brought them to his shoulders and kicked him off hard before jumping and ladning on him and snarling deeply within his face,
"Dagger leave me alone, your being arrogant" she said with annoyance.

Mavia jumped off of Dagger and began to head to the den, and yet the male's scent filled her nostrils and Dagger gave her a playful smile before stopping in front of her and crawling on his belly and licked her under her chin,
"Dear alphaess, how will you find it ever in your heart to forgive me" he said with a tease.

mavia wrinkled her nose at him,
"what are you doing? and i said Go AWAY!" she then barked before she tried to swirv around him but he stopped her,

"oh come on, I know you know I can beat you in a fight, AND i know you think i have nice charm and cute looks" he said getting closer to her. Mavia's eyes were wide open in surprise, Dagger was a fine looking wolf, and had charm (only when he used it when he wasnt arrogant) but she NEVER thought about having a mate, and she definally didnt feel for Dagger like that.

She turned her face away and clentched her teetho together before she looked back at Dagger and backed up,

"Look Dagger, my mother and father have already told me they have chosen a future mate for me, whom i will be mated to." she said firmly, "yes you are good looking and have... some charm... but i dont want a mate who is full of himself about everything" she said sharply, but then a small chuckle came from Dagger,

"let me ask you something Mavia." he said smooth as he leaned in even closer so thattheir noses were almost touching, before Mavia pushed him away,

"I am the Beta of the pack correct?" he asked.
Mavia nodded with annoyance,
"there is no female beta... isnt that correct?"
Mavia became quite curious before nodding,
"you will rule when your parents retire, remember?"
Mavia gave a worried glance before nodding,
"but before when your older and turn two, you will be appointed to Beta FEMALE is your parents havent died yet correct?"
Mavia shivered but nodded,

"Then i will be alpha female and then you will be alpha female..."
Mavia's eyes were buldged,
"wait so.. your my future mate?" she asked. Dagger nodded and came closer to her and mavia breathed in his scent at the same time enjoying it, but at the same time she shivered and wanted to pull away.

"Dagger... i... i... I cant first of all concentrate on thinking about a mate right now anyways... and I'm not even sure if i will want a mate when im older.... and... and..." she was speechless,

"who even said i was staying in this pack?" she asked. Dagger then tilted his head, his arrogance leaving, but the side Mavia liked about him,

"your thinking about leaving?" he asked with a worried expression,

"it was only a thought" she said softly her ears also pinned back. Dagger then grew slightly angry and arrogant,

"Are you crazy! This pack needs you1 Your the future Alpha with me, were suspose to lead! Gosh why must female's be so difficult!" he growled before standing up and paced to and fro.

"Look... You dont have to accuse fem-" Dagger cut her off by rushing to her and got extrmemely close so that sirens went off in her brain.

"look males have a very improtant role within the pack, females are nurtures, but males watch over and keep the pack together and make things in charge" his breath was against her face and her heart beat fast before she found herself touching him.

She growled as he leaned in all the way so they were touching and she flipped underneath him and sliced his belly angry and he growled at her before Mavia ran for the den.

Dagger didnt follow her.

A year passed and she aged from 1 and a half to two.

At the age of two she had a choice, stay and lead her pack along side by Dagger, or leave and join another one.

Mavia chose to leave. It was a sad departure but her parents told her they were proud of her and Dagger didnt say a word, only a short goodbye with no expression.

Mavia then left and traveled far off before she found the scent of Agate and followed it until she met her. She is now the proud Lead Apale of the Water Pack.

family:
mother- Scarlette (alive)
father- Knight (alive)
sister: Rosa (deceased)
brother- Koda (deceased)
sister- denali (deceased)
brother- Randon (deceased)

Crush: no one, she doesnt particually warm up to males 'in that way'

Mate: nope

pups: not at all (though she does love them)

All in All Mavia is dedicated to her alpha and pack, if there does come along a male, she will play hard to get, since she is very dedicated to her job and alpha so she doesnt feel she has time for a mate.
Back to top Go down

Mavia's inside story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of Ransom :: Role Play :: Canine Antiquity-
Jump to: