Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Wolves Of Ransom:
You're In For An Odyssey

Dearest Visitor,
We do hope you join. Its quite simple. Just visit the pack thread and do as asked, and you (Hopefully you're to be accepted) can join accordingly.
Good Luck,
Kindly,
Tamaska
Wolves Of Ransom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves Of Ransom

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Latest topics
» Tepid Waters
WolfQuest Thread EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm by Mavia

» The Coming Of Age
WolfQuest Thread EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am by Guest

» TESTING123
WolfQuest Thread EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

WolfQuest Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agate
Liri
Agate

Lupus Sheet
Mate Staus: : Agate has no companion.
Desired Rank: : Liri is quite alright.
Current Clan/Desired:: Clan Of Water

WolfQuest Thread Empty
PostSubject: WolfQuest Thread   WolfQuest Thread EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 pm

"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Albus beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and
strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth
should that mean its not real?"
- "Kings Cross", Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Welcome.
You're In For An Odyssey
https://wolvesofransom.rpg-board.net/

A G A T E ' S G R E E T I N G

Dearest Friend,
The forests are
precarious. Things unseen loom in the opaque shadows- threatening one's life. Some perish.
Others
Escape Death's vice.
This meticulous way of life is unsettling- a mask
that hides the phantom- a threat that is constantly watchful to prey upon the weak.
Death is a watchful friend here in Alaska.
It is your choice to
align yourself with Life, to become one with those who stand to protect.
Decisions, decisions.

P A C K I N F O R M A T I O N:

Pack Founded: 11/27/11
Current Number Of Members: 4
Pack Song: To Be Announced
Pack Colours: Silvers and Auburn tones
Brutes: 2
Faes: 2
Pack Video: Not Applicable
Pack Forum: https://wolvesofransom.rpg-board.net/
Abbreviation: WoR

G E N E R A L I N F O R M A T I O N
Wolves Of Ransom is a community pack with an organized, quirky theme. With a unique plot, four clans, or, sub-packs if you may, live in the treacherous lands of Alaska, fighting those whom dare to inflict harm on their chances. It is up to you to live that world.

R U L E S:
ܮ Be Kind To Each Member
ܮ Respect Authority; Regardless of What is Asked
ܮ Please Be Literate; You must have at least ten words per post, unless, of course, it is a game or any other special circumstance
ܮ No profanity [Cursing] is tolerated
ܮ No personal information will be asked of, if one persists they are imploring for a Ban or Severe Warning
ܮ Please Do not Spam
ܮ No power playing/ godmodding/ anything of that sort
ܮ Please Be as Active as Possible
ܮ Please Alert Me When You Plan To Place an EFA
ܮ Plagerism is unacceptable (Wolf Biographies, Copying or Pasting as a claim of work, et cetera
ܮ Ranks of Higher Value must be earned
ܮ Do enjoy yourself here ^-^
ܮ Under "What Flies?" put "Butterflies"

C L A N S:

Wind Clan:

Slim, agile, and quick, these wolves's anatomy are built for speed. The wind seems to make them run faster as they push with it and excelerate amongst its torrent.

Earth Clan:

The lupuses of the Earth Clan have quintessential and firm footing, thus ravines and steep cliff faces are quite easy if one wanted to evade another clan wolf.

Water Clan:

Wolves of the WaterClan are very lithe and are known for their swimming skills. They often are seen hunting for fish and other quarry from the water. They often use the water to their advantage in war, and are intelligent when it comes to swimming and water ways. They hardly use land, but swim to save energy.

Fire Clan:

The wolves that live in fire pack are used to the ashy air, and befriended fire. The volatile elements do not appear to create bemusement among them, and as time meagerly marches forth they have adapted to it, as it takes notorious flames to singe their pelts.

R A N K S & M E M B E R S :

L I R I:
This user is the overall runner of the site, dictating what is done and what is not, though he or she may go by another rank in the RolePlay. Regardless, she is not one to be reckoned with in vain, so please do tread wisely, and she will reward you.
Agate: (-Meiko-)

N A P A L E:
Second in command, these wolves are constantly and inevitably loyal to their leader, correcting the pack when neccisary and usually of good disposition. They are chosen by the Liri, and it is of great honor to be.
Deputy:
Mavia: (Eagle123)

C L A N L E A D E R S:
Leaders of each clan, these wolves are strong and wise, leading their clan into battle and preforming everyday tasks. They occasionally assist the Napale and Liri in times of need, and are very dedicated to their pack. You are chosen by the Liri.
-None in This Ranking-

Of The Privileged [b]
(In No Particular Order)

L U T A D O R:
The warriors of their kind, these are quite feared- masters of their bending, and ready to ruthlessly defend their clan at whatever it takes. They are often quite aggressive, and get in countless fights.
Deputy: Not Applicable
Zahkar ()

A H A N U S:
The providers of the pack, these wolves hunt quarry, regardless of size and regardless of their strength. They often bend their element to hunt, and are often quite fast.
Indigoe ()

C A R E Y T E:
The scouts of the pack, these wolves are quite lithe and very much swift. They patrol their territory, ready to kill or exile any threats.
- None Of This Ranking-

R E I N E R:
The queens of the pack, they are often raising cubs.
-None of This Ranking-

S W A Y E U R:
If a member is wounded, they will often be tended to by the Swayeur. These wolves are kind and gentle, and have a stupendous knowledge of the fauna in their territory.
-None of This Rank-

W A H J E N Z I E:
The lowest rank in the pack, these wolves soothe others when tempers arise, though they are respected over time.
- None of This Rank-

C A D E L L:

The young of a clan, these cubs are prized and cared for, often watched over by Reiners or Swayeurs.
-None of This Rank-

L A K A R E E:
These are the newcomers of the pack, and they must prove their activity if they wish to remain.
-None of This Rank-

[b] P L E A S E N O T E:

ܮ One must join our forum within three days of applying on the forum, unless a special circumstance.
ܮ You Must stay active, especially if you have a higher rank
ܮ You must have basic literate skills. I repeat, must
ܮ You must be a WolfQuest member for at least a week.
ܮ Only one account is allowed, no exceptions
ܮ No texting slang will be permitted.

P A C K F R I E N D S:
If one feels they cannot keep up, or something has come up abruptly, and if you feel you do not want to leave, it is best you become a Pack Friend. You are permitted to RP in only the guest topics, but are still treated as though you have never left.
-None of This Portion-
Code:

Username:
Reason for Becoming Pack Friend:
What was your first impression of the website and thread?

A L L I A N C E S:
To form an alliance with this pack, you must fill in the forum below:
Code:

WQ Username:
Pack Name:
Reason For An Alliance:

T O J O I N A S A M E M B E R

Code:

WolfQuest Username:
Desired Wolf Name:
Desired Rank:
Reason for Desiring That Rank (Literate, please):